It is with mixed emotions that I am announcing the closing of my practice, effective 9/14/2020. It has been a great pleasure providing for your health care needs over the years, and it is not easy for me to give it up. The current COVID-19 crisis is a major factor in our decision.I recommend looking for a new physician as soon as possible to assist you in your follow-up case needs. I am available for your follow up care until 9/14/2020, so please call us if we could be of any assistance until then. After 9/14/2020, I will not be able to attend to your medical needs.
To help facilitate finding a new physician you could reach-out to your health insurance company and ask for a bariatric surgeon recommended near your, and/or consider the resources available by our societies and posted on their websites (www.asmbs.org, www.facs.org). Please exercise your good judgement and research the doctor well.
Your medical records are confidential and will be kept by me. A copy can be transferred to another doctor, released to you, or released to another person you designate (only through your permission). You can sign an authorization form (we’re able to provide) and return it by mail as soon as possible so we may transfer a copy of your records. Please mail the form to: Brian Mirza, MD, P.O. Box 56612, Houston, TX 77256. This is the address to use for correspondences related to your records.
I have valued our relationship greatly, thank you so much for your trust and friendship over the years. Our best wishes for you for a life full of health.
Brian Mirza, MD
Houston Sleeve Surgery Clinic Weight Loss Program Includes:
- Patients Are Carefully Monitored Under Our Physician's Care
- Guidance by Our Staff Physician and Program Dietitian
- Prioritize Real Food and Physical Activity
- Not A Quick Fix, It Is Your Lifestyle Change!
- Educational, Well-Balanced and Inclusion of Physical Activity Provides Long Term Benefits After Completion Of Program
- Portion of Program Expenses May Be Covered By Insurance
- Signature Meal Replacement and Supplements